Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 2: PW

Today turned out a little differently than I planned. My plan was to take the kids to a Mets game at the new Citifield, but I hesitated in buying tickets Wednesday night. Once I'd committed this morning, the tickets were gone and I had at least one disappointed kid on my hands (I don't think Elli really cared one way or the other). To make up for it, my mom suggested going to Adventureland, "Long Island's Amusement Park". The recent movie, Adventureland, is based on this amusement park, in case you were interested. It's not a very big park-- couple of small roller coasters, a flume ride, and assorted spin-until-you-puke rides--but it's a fun way to spend the afternoon and the kids had a great time. You know what they say about best laid plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment