Monday, June 29, 2009

Days 3 and 4: PW

Friday and Saturday were a whirlwind of activity with my 20th high school reunion. My niece and I went on a shopping expedition for a dress on Friday afternoon. I'm usually an efficient shopper, so spending 3 hours looking for one dress was uncharacteristic. I found one in time, though, to have dinner with some close friends from high school to kick off the reunion activities. Saturday was dedicated to laundry, re-packing, and two reunion events. We went to a family picnic in the afternoon, had a break for a few hours, and then had a cocktail party in the evening. It was fantastic getting together with old friends and re-connecting. I hope that we'll all keep in better touch and see each other at least a few times before the next reunion in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress was pretty. You poor thing, shopping for 3 hours! At least Kayla probably enjoyed it....MH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mimi! I'm really not much of a shopper, so 3 hours was a bit long for me. It was fun hanging out with Kayla, though!

    ReplyDelete