Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 25: Springfield

Yesterday we gave our nephews, Connor and Gage, tennis rackets as belated birthday presents. So, we took them to some courts this morning so they could try them out. They both picked it up really well and we all had a lot of fun. After tennis, Ron and I got much needed massages from an effective, although somewhat loopy, massage therapist. We'll definitely visit her again, but I hope she'll refrain from unsolicited advice, like I should eat according to my blood type.

Shelley and the boys headed home to Coos Bay today after a great two week visit. I think all the cousins had a great time playing together. We even survived with very little fighting at least between cousin. The siblings met their usual quota of fighting, I think. In any event, a little down time is probably a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment