Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 37: Springfield

We were even more lazy today. Fred and Mimi left yesterday to go to the Rogue, so we’ve had the house to ourselves--quite a novelty. We’re enjoying our visit tremendously, but a little down time to relax is in order. I took the opportunity to get all our grocery shopping done and putter around the house packing. This is going to be our longest camping trip ever, so I want to be prepared like a good Girl Scout. Okay, “be prepared” is the Boy Scout motto, but I’m sure I completed the requirements for a “Preparedness” badge or something like that back in the day.

I don't think internet access is going to be very good while we're camping, so I won't be updating my blog until we return on Tuesday (or a couple of weeks later as it’s turned out).

No comments:

Post a Comment